The improvement actions in the courtyards of the public schools of Alguazas has been the most voted project in the voting day of Participatory Budgets 2019, which has just ended with the scrutiny of the votes cast.
The table was composed of Leticia Bo Jara (President), Joaquín López Mundo (Member 1) and Miguel Ángel Pérez Sánchez (Member 2), to whom the Department of Transparency and Good Government, promoter of Participatory Budgets in the municipality of Alguazas, would like to thank you for your collaboration on this voting day.
The results are the following:
Number of voters: 154.
Blank votes: 0.
Null Votes: 0.
VOTES TO PROJECTS:
1. Improvement actions in schoolyards: concrete covering in a circular form of the metal pillars of the roof of the tracks: 79 votes.
2. Conditioning of the surroundings of the Old Tower of Alguazas: 34 votes.
3. Expansion of the number of containers for selective collection in the main streets of El Paraje: 19 votes.
4. Municipal computer room to organize courses: 20 votes.
5. Increase of street lamps and change to LED in the main streets of El Paraje: 29 votes.
6. Campaign for the dissemination of Participatory Budgeting: 7 votes.
7. Placing of paper-ashtray in the door of the commerce of the municipality: 13 votes.
8. Placing three adapted games in playgrounds of the municipality: 29 votes.
9. Elimination of reeds in the Way of the Court: 31 votes.
10. Elimination of billboards in street Schools and rebates and tile repair in Doctor Ayala street: 19 votes.
11. Installation of surveillance cameras in public buildings: 41 votes.
12. Improvement of lighting in Camino de las Escuelas (El Paraje): 32 votes.
13. Drafting of an Accessibility Plan for the municipality: 3 votes.
14. Drafting of a Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan: 6 votes.
15. Replacement of the access door to the City Council with an automatic door to facilitate access for people with reduced mobility: 46 votes.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Alguazas