Following the recommendations of the health authorities, as well as the Ministry of Education and Culture, from the Department of Education of the City of Alguazas it is reported that:
- As a preventive measure, the CAI and the âReina Sofíaâ Nursery School will be temporarily CLOSED from Monday, March 16, 2020 until next Sunday, March 29, 2020, thus fulfilling the 14 days of preventive quarantine established by the health protocol.
Therefore, classes are SUSPENDED during the indicated dates.
- In order to meet the demands of schooling in both centers, parents who wish may request information from 09:00 to 11:00 hours during the indicated dates.
- Avoid trips that are not strictly necessary.
If you have traveled to risk areas and have symptoms, call from your home and follow the guidelines set by health professionals.
Telephone: 900 12 12 12.
- Defer or suspend private events in which a high influx of attendees is expected.
- Always follow the recommendations and news from the official organizations (Ministry of Health, WHO) and avoid falsehoods and erroneous information.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Alguazas